Let Us Host Your Next Golf Outing
Whether your event is a small family golf outing or a large charitable fundraiser, our staff is here to help make your event a success.
WGC Operations has two unique courses available to host your next golf event.
Trapp River Golf Club is an 18 hole classic layout which stretches over beautiful rolling terrain with the Trapp River ambling throughout the course.
Tribute Golf Course is a beautiful 9 hole city course opened in 1929 with a classic design and country club like ammenities.
All golf outing packages include:
- Pre-tournament registration and welcome desks,
- Personalized scorecards,
- Cart name plaques,
- Rules & information sheets,
- Pre-tournament announcements,
- 9 or 18-holes of golf with a cart,
- Menu planning with our event planner,
- Professional tournament scoring,
- On-course special contest signage (Hole events like longest drive and closest to the pin),
- Complimentary foursome for use at a later date. (Based on size of event)
There is so much more to hosting a successful tournament beyond just the golf itself. Post tournament receptions are key to any events overall presentation to its participants, employees, volunteers, and donors. A post-round gathering, including food service and awards announcements, can serve to cap off a successful event.
Our Executive Chef Drew Steinke prepares creative and quality meals day-in and day-out at Bunkers Restaurant located at Tribute Golf Course and he and his staff can cater to the needs of your event at either of our two courses.
We invite you and your group to join us at Tribute or Trapp River for a great day of golf and fun.
For more information: Please fill out the information request for on this page or contact us directly.
Initial Golf Outing Contact & Food and Beverage