Let Us Host Your Next Golf Outing!
Our staff is here to help make your next golf event a success. WGC Operations has two unique courses available to host your next golf event. We invite you and your group to join us at Tribute or Trapp River for a great day of golf and fun.
Smaller events like family gatherings and work groups may not fall under the category of a golf outing but we are still very happy to host you at one of our courses and do our best to make your day of golf enjoyable.
- Trapp River Golf Club is an 18 hole classic layout which stretches over beautiful rolling terrain with the Trapp River ambling throughout the course.
- Tribute Golf Course is a beautiful 9 hole city course opened in 1929 with a classic design and country club like amenities.
The following amenities are available when hosting a "golf outing" at Trapp River GC or Tribute GC
- Registration and welcome desk,
- Cart name plaques,
- Rules & information sheets (Information is provided by event)
- Pr-event announcements,
- 9 or 18-holes of golf with a cart,
- Menu planning with our event planner,
- Professional tournament scoring,
- On-course special contest signage (Hole events like longest drive and closest to the pin),
- Complimentary foursome for use at a later date. (Based on size of event)
There is so much more to hosting a successful tournament beyond just the golf itself. Post tournament receptions are key to any events overall presentation to its participants, employees, volunteers, and donors. A post-round gathering, including food service and awards announcements, can serve to cap off a successful event.
Our Executive Chef Drew Steinke prepares creative and quality meals day-in and day-out at Bunkers Restaurant located at Tribute Golf Course and he and his staff can cater to the needs of your event at either of our two courses.
For more information: Please fill out the information request for on this page or contact Kallista Hampton, Events Coordinator, directly by calling (715) 675-3663.